Our goal is to provide our customers with a large selection of unique and reasonably priced western decor, southwestern, authentic Native American, and lodge decor home furnishings, collectibles, western art, as well as a select group of western holiday collectibles and ornaments. We take pride in our customer service, merchandise selection, and business ethic. Our products will be shipped as quickly as possible, to the location of your choice and all purchases carry a money-back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with the quality or condition upon arrival.
Western Themed Gifts for your Sweetie this Valentine's Day
Read more about Western Art »
It's that time of the year again! Valentine's Day is just around the corner. Show you are thinking of a friend, family member, or your sweetheart by giving the gift of love on Valentine's Day.
Valentine's Day was first associated with romantic love in the circle of Geoffrey Chaucer (the Father of English literature) during the 11th century European High Middle Ages, when the tradition of courtly love and romance flourished. Some say that this era was the big-boom of the human population and love became eminent, despite arranged marriages between kingdoms. In 18th-century England, it evolved into an occasion in which lovers both secretly and openly expressed their love for each other by presenting flowers, offering confectionery, and sending greeting cards commonly known as Valentines today.
Buffalo Trader Online offers a large variety of Valentine's Day gift-giving ideas; gifts of jewelry like our Key To Your Heart Sterling Silver Pendant, and plaques and signs that say you care like our Wooden Heartfelt Welcome Sign. Also consider Stationery for your special cowboy or cowgirl. And, of course, Sweets for your Sweetie! Our Wild West Premium Chocolates and Cocoa are to die for! Who can turn down homemade fudge from the Fudge Factory?
"Spruce" Up Your Home For The Holidays With Our New Pinecone Decor
The holidays are a time for family gatherings, celebrating, and adding holiday cheer. Home decorating trends show that most shoppers prefer to re-decorate during the holidays. Our latest line of Pinecone Motif home decor, exclusively available from Wild Wings, offers the complete package in home decor from the holidays and on into the New Year. Our Pinecone Motif Dinnerware will set the stage for a beautifully decorated Christmas breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner. Our Pinecone Motif Glassware will complete the looks with just the right sparkle of woodland charm. Accessory Pinecone Motif serving pieces, napkin holders, coasters, night lights, clocks, and Pinecone home decor items will complete your transformation. Our Pinecone holiday decor will take you from Christmas to New Years and right on into Spring fashionably. Be sure to check out this entire new line of gifts, home decor and holiday necessities. Read more about Western Decor »
From our family to yours, Happy Thanksgiving from Buffalo Trader Online Staff!
Show your autumn colors with Buffalo Trader Online!
September is here and things are slowing down a bit. The children are back to school, the fall harvests are coming in, and the nights are cooling down. As we watch the landscape turn from vibrant green to brilliant reds, oranges, and yellows, we celebrate the twilight of summer by gathering with friends and family for all of those great fall traditions we enjoy each year. In the coming months we will congregate around bonfires, sip hot chocolate, go on hay rides, and dunk for apples as the crisp fall air greets us like an old friend. Read more about Western Art »
This is also a time to cozy up your home decor for the coming winter. When entertaining, let your holiday dinner exalt the change of season with the Harvest Autumn Leaf Table Centerpiece for a beautiful table setting. The Harvest Pumpkin Slate Welcome Plaque will give a warm greeting as guests enter your home. For a sweet and savory experience, our Pumpkin Spice Votive Candles are great, indoors or out! Lastly, save some of your fresh picked apples to make our Apple Pie Moonshine to keep warm on those extra chilly nights. ;)
Apple Pie Moonshine
1 gallon Apple Cider
1 gallon Apple Juice
1-1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
1-1/2 cup Light Brown Sugar
1 tsp apple pie spice (the kind used for apple pie)
8 whole Cinnamon Sticks
2 Granny Smith Apples, cored & sliced this with skin peel on
1 750ml bottle Rum (spiced rum is great!), Vodka, or Grain Alcohol
1) Combine all ingredients in a large stock pot, except for the alcohol, and bring to a boil. Mixture will foam up quickly once it reaches boiling.
2) Remove the mixture from heat, stir down, and let cool to room temperature. Once the mixture is completely cool, strain through the cheesecloth. Rinse the pot and return the mixture to the pot. Add in the alcohol. Stir gently to blend.
3) Transfer to sterile mason jars (we used (20) 1/2 pint Mason or Kerr jars). We also divide up the cinnamon sticks so that each jar has 1 or 2 pieces 1-2" long. Fill the jars just to the neck to allow room for the apple slice. A funnel is useful to avoid spilling one drop of this golden deliciousness!
4) Add a slice of Granny Smith apple to each jar. Apples will float to the top. Place the seal and rings and tighten down. These will not seal closed. Do not reheat or attempt to seal!
5) The apple pie is ready for consumption! (though it gets better if you let it mellow for a couple of weeks.) It can be served heated sightly or chilled. Do not overheat or boil! It will evaporate the alcohol. Heat the way you would for hot apple cider or cocoa ONLY so it's not so hot it burns your mouth!
Remember to drink this with caution! You really can't taste how strong it is; it's so smooth! Store the jars in a dark, cool room or closet.